Monday 28 October 2013

Bold Souls /// OFF THE CATWALK \\\



Photo: This morning I feel like I've woken up a with a whole new future laid out ahead of me and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to share it with my Bee. Luck had nothing to do with it, fate pushed us together and time made everything right. We push each other to strive for greatness and I can't begin to say how excited I am to start this journey with her. I couldn't be doing it without you or with anyone else Bee. Ladies and Gentlemen, please say hello to Betty and Bee xxx
Bold Souls Autumn/Winter 2013 were back on Thursday with their biggest event yet....

/// OFF THE CATWALK \\\ 

Superior's model wore 7 amazing designers:
- Isolated Heroes {SFA Nominee 2012}
- Naromode
- Danni McWilliams
- Jane Gowans {SFA Nominee 2013}
- Georgia Wiseman {SFA Nominee 2013}
- Katie Lees
- Chouchou

Entry to the show included a glass of Amarri Prosecco on arrival as well as a great goodie bag. We had a lovely time, the event was full to the brim and naturally a great success! Well done to everyone involved!


Superior x


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Behind the scenes:
 
 
 Photo: & The amazing Silvia Pellegrino !