Monday 29 July 2013

Model Insider: Olivia Weir

Olivia Weir

Olivia

Fashion

What are you wearing today?
White shorts (Zara), Creepers (New Look £15) and a Black chiffon shirt (Primark).


Where do you like to shop?
Topshop.
What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
My high waisted denim shorts.
What item should you throw out but can't?
A dress I got years ago, it barely fits me anymore but I can't bare to part with it.

Beauty

Favourite eye product?

Mac 'Satin Taupe' eye shadow.

Favourite lip product?

Mac 'Creme Cup' lipstick.

Fragrance?

Prada Candy.

 

4 Quick Questions
I'd love to work with : Terry Richardson
I couldn't live without:  My make up bag or should I say bags.
Guilty Pleasure: Watching the Hunger Games, I'v seen it so many times.
Celebrity Crush: The Hemsworth Brothers.

Superior x