Friday 12 July 2013

Model Insider: Kerry N


Fashion
What are you wearing today?
Topshop crochet flower top in yellow
Zara shorts in black 
Primark shoes 

What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
My Hollister skinny jeans

What item should you throw out but you can't?
 My denim jacket! I should buy a new one but I've never found one as nice!


Kerry's Beauty Favourites
Hair Product: Argan Oil
Skin Product: Garnier Aftersun Lotion
Eye Product: Rimmel Lash Volumising Mascara
Lip Product: Collection 2000 Hollywood Gloss
Fragrance: Chanel Chance
Top Tip:If you ever get powder from your eyeshadow below your eye, get a tissue and gently sweep it up. It gives you a smokey cat eye look!

7 Quick Questions

I Couldn't Live Without: My Ankle Boots
I'd love to work with Cara Delevingne


Latest Purchase: A White Shirt
Guilty Pleasure: Writing Cheesy Songs
Celeb Crush: Bradley Cooper


I'm Currently Reading: The Last Song
I'm Currently Listening Too: Crazy Kids by Kesha


Superior x