Wednesday 12 February 2014

Model Insider: Morgan

We look forward to seeing what the future holds for Morgan, she's a Superior newbie, welcome to the team!


Fashion

What are you wearing (Brands)? Timberland Boots, River Island - Leather Jeans, Blouse - Forever 21

Where do you like to shop?
Topshop is my heaven!

What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
My Michael Kors bag!

Beauty

Favourite skin product: Moisturiser!
Favourite Lip Product: Vaseline Favourite Hair Product: All Aussie products, they smell lush!

Top tip: Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream fixes ANYTHING.
Fragrance: Marc Jacobs - Dot & Daisy

Other

I'd love to work with: Topshop + Abandon Ship Apparel
I couldn't live without: Mascara - my eyes would look bald without it...
Guilty pleasure: It's got to be chocolate
Last Purchase: Killer heels from Office
I'm currently listening to: Arctic Monkeys

Superior X