Friday 1 November 2013

Model Insider: Melanie P

New Face Melanie P

Melanie P
 
 
 

Fashion

What are you wearing (Brands)?
Vintage (jacket), Levi (boyfriend jeans), Urban Outfitters (velvet red crop top & scarf), Natsy gal (shoes), Casio (watch)

Where do you like to shop?
I love Urban Outfitters, Vintage shops, EBay, Nasty Gal and also Asos Market and Rat & Bog.
What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
Creepers platform

What item should you throw out but can't?
Horrible pastel dress but it hasn’t left my room for YEARS!

Beauty

Favourite skin product: Rimmel match perfection concealer

 
Favourite Lip Product: Carmex.
Top tip: Eat healthy. Drink lots of water, moisturise before bed and in the morning.
Fragrance: Jean Paul Gaultier – Madame


Other

I'd love to work with: Ryan Taylor
I couldn't live without: Adventure!! My friends and my blender… and The Simpsons
Guilty pleasure: Murder She Wrote
 

Celebrity Crush: Cara D, Justin Timberlake, Jude Law

 
Last Purchase: Nasty Gal shoes
I'm currently listening to: Miley Cyrus, JT, Daughter, Ms & Mr
I'm currently Reading: 1984

Superior X