Monday 9 September 2013

Model Insider: Adam Evans


Fashion

What are you wearing (Brands)?
Air Max, Jordans, All Kings Die, Topman, Levis, French Connection, Zara, Adidas and Nike.





Where do you like to shop?
Urban Outfitters, Fraser's, Zara and Foot Asylum.
What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
Jordan Bred II sneakers.

What item should you throw out but can't?
My shorts I use for training. They'v had so much abuse, but I feel they are lucky.


Beauty

Favourite skin product: Palmer's Coco Butter.


Favourite Lip Product: Carmex.
Top tip: Always brush your teeth.
Fragrance: Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb.


Other

I'd love to work with: Urban Outfitters.
I couldn't live without: Music.
Guilty pleasure: Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.


Celebrity Crush: Rihanna or Cheryl Cole, can't decide.



Last Purchase: Air Jordan Grapes.
I'm currently listening to: Otis Redding, Sam Cook, Marvin Gayle and Al Green.
I'm currently Reading: Alpha 3.0

Superior X