Friday 16 August 2013

Model Insider: Katy M



Fashion
What are you wearing today?
H&M top £3, H&M skirt and Primark blazer.
Where do you like to shop?
H&M, New Look and Miss Guided.
What item in your wardrobe could you not live without?
Skinny jeans.
What item should you throw out but can't?
Disco pants.
Beauty
Favourite hair product:Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.
Favourite Skin product: Mac foundation.
Favourite Eye product: Mac.
Favourite lip product: Kate Moss.
Top tip: Exfoliate everyday for flawless skin.
Fragrance:D&G Light Blue.

Other
I'd love to work with: Nigel Barker.
I couldn't live without: My lippy and phone.
Guilty Pleasure: Robbie Williams.
Celebrity Crush: Jay McGuiness.
Last Purchase: Converse.
I'm currently listening to: Stooshe.
I'm currently reading: Desperation by Stephen King.

Superior X