Friday 3 May 2013

Model Insider: Jamey Bowers

Jamey

Superior's Jamey B has a bubbly character and a great smile to match, which makes her a perfect candidate for Miss Scotland 2013, in which she is currently competing. 

Good luck Jamey! 



We managed to catch up with her in between Miss Scotland 2013 assignments at Superior HQ - heres what she had to say:

What advice would you give to aspiring models?

I would say persevere - it's my school motto and life motto - always keep on trying if you believe it's something you want. Listen to advice from professionals, they know the business. Keep healthy and fit too! 

What is your most memorable modelling experience?

My favourite experience would have to be a shooting a rum ad campaign in Trinidad. 
The shoot was like no other I've done, it was so much fun! 




Name 3 guilty pleasures..

Carrot cake, cookies and hot sauce!

If you could be any animal, what would you be?

I would be a cheetah, they are the fastest in the animal kingdom - no other animal can catch them ;)




What is your worst habit?

Biting my nails.. If I stopped it would save me a fortune on nail salon trips. 


Where do you shop?

Zara, H&M and Topshop.



What are your interests besides modelling?

I have an interest in make-up and beauty.

What are your top three beauty must haves?

Cleanser, toner and moisturiser - they are basic steps, but really work. Also serums are great for skin! 

If you would like to book Jamey you can contact us @
reception@superiormodelmanagement.co.uk



Superior

 x